Khamis, Oktober 16, 2008

Color Mag: Fahrenheit's Sentimental Side

Tuesday October 14, 2008 Taiwan


Translated by aiwa @ FahrenheitGloba1

Color Mag: Fahrenheit's Sentimental Side

Usually, we often see the bright and cheerful side of Fahrenheit, do you want to know their most sentimental inner feelings? Come over here!

teacher tell us to be honest? But after I grew up, I realize there's too much "points and details" to worry about when interacting with people in society, have to adjust to many things; or from another perspective, there's nothing bad about it, people must know how to protect themselves, only my inner self and heart would remain just and honest, never losing my own principle, then it's good enough.

Calvin Chen - The true respect between people

Actually, I've always believe that there should be loving mutuality between people, especially within this current era filled with anger, shouldn't everyone care more about this world? During the days in Canada, the severe racism has made me feel angry and upset, why is there such hatred between people who are not familiar with each other? Just because of the race, culture, lifestyle difference? I truely hope humans could someday form the true world peace, loving the entire environment on earth, caring about all the living species on earth; perhaps there would still be a lot of discrimination between races, but I just hope that everyone could be more tolerant and have an open heart, respect for each other, cherish each other, then world peace could be achieved, the hope starts from you and me!

Tiada ulasan: