Ahad, September 07, 2008

Wu Chun will Sacrifice his Career if He Founds His Love

Aug.6.08


Ah Sa and Wu Chun’s film “Butterfly Lovers” will be released on September 11. The film was orginally called “Kung Fu Lovers” but the script remained the same. The film added new elements like Martial Arts with scoop of love story. On August 4, Wu Chun and Ah Sa went to Hong Kong to sign a comic book of “Butterfly Lovers.” That night, they accepted an exclusive interview with a reporter on topic issue “Sacrificing for Love” and the two have very different answers.

Ah Sa will sacrifice her family if she found her love and to be with him for long time. But in Wu Chun’s Interview, he said that he is willing to sacrifice his career if he founds his love.

Wu Chun believes that when it comes to love, women should be loved by men vigorously. He is precise while answering questions of the reporters. He said that “Better to love someone than to live alone.”

Wu Chun also said that, “For example, if ever I found the love of my life, and she asked me to stop my carrer in Show business, then I will do it.”

The reporter asks Chun if he already found his love or if he is dating with someone. Wu Chun said “I always wanted to date with someone, but time do not permits me as I am very busy, I even do not have the chance to meet with girls.”

Another question ask by reporter to Wu Chun that, if he will agree that media will publicized his girlfriend or future wife. Wu Chun prudently said “It depends on the situation, (if media has good intention) I will allow media to publicized my love life so as not to affect her life.”

=====

Gigi's note: Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's nowhere in the original article did it say that Ah Sa is willing to sacrifice her family. In fact, she said "Sacrificing family for love, I definitely cannot do it."

Tiada ulasan: