Jumaat, Disember 14, 2007

Last Episode of Romantic Princess: Wu Zun and Angela kiss passionately in front of 100 people

Friday December 7, 2007 Taiwan


This week, the last episode of Romantic Princess will be broadcast. Wu Zun and Angela stage a farewell at the airport and kiss each other in front of 100 people, feeling tense and embarrassed.

Having to kiss in front of 100 pairs of eyes made Wu Zun feel very shy and he asked the director softly: “There are so many onlookers, do I still have to kiss?” The director replied: “Both of you are acting as a pair of lovers. The emotions of this scene require kissing, it’s all very natural! In foreign films, actors have to kiss on the roadside.”

After the director had carefully primed both actors on the emotions required for the scene; when XM looked back at Jin, her eyes were filled with tears and Jin rushed forward to kiss her as he couldn’t bear to be parted from her! Both acted so well that it took only one take.

Wu Zun laughingly said: “Not only were there many onlookers but the entire cast was there too, standing behind us watching us kiss. While filming, I was so engrossed I didn’t feel their presence but once the kiss was over and I opened my eyes, suddenly I remembered that this was the first time I kissed in front of so many people. It was really embarrassing!”

Since the broadcast of Romantic Princess, Wu Zun remembers most vividly a gift he received from a fan who had personally written a romance story about Angela and him, illustrated with pictures of the both of them. Wu Zun said: “I am happy that the audience enjoys the drama but I hope that my fans will not compare my dramas. To me, every drama that I have acted in holds beautiful memories for me. I hope everyone will be like me and just remember the feelings created by the dramas. If I have to make a sequel for any of the dramas, I believe the audience will be as happy as I am.

Although rumours are rife, Wu Zun’s attitude is calm. “I will not avoid Angela just because of rumours. Friends are friends. Angela, Calvin, George and I are friends. Although Angela is the only girl, the five of us played happily together and also supported each other during the filming of the drama. These memories are all very interesting. I believe if we have the opportunity to act together again, we would all be very happy.

Tiada ulasan: